*Larita Kutsarita - n. see THE AUTHOR
*Spoonfuls - n. articles/dispatches/scribbles by Larita Kutsarita
(Background photo by Aiess Alonso)

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Wake Me Up When October Ends (on second thought, just a little before it does)

Hay naku…I’m so f**king tired. I wanna sleep…but I shouldn’t. NO, sleeping would be fatal now that finals week is staring me in the face (“Jaws” musical score in the background: dun dun dun dun dun). But I do take comfort from the fact that I’ll be heading back home exactly a week from now…well, that is if I don’t screw my last exam in Environmental Science (yep, the course I love the most). Otherwise, I’ll have to take the finals (I HATE that word) aka “removals” (oooooohhh, that, too! *cries*) on the 15th. *SIGH* I can’t believe I’m saying this but I miss Mayon. T_T (most Legazpeños take it for granted, see…well, they see it every single day of their lives so you can’t really blame them). Oh well…konting tiis na lang. I’ll pretend to sleep for now and the following days will be one huge nightmare and then I’ll have to wake up a week later or so. God, I do pray that I WILL still rise to see the light of day. And I’ll make damn sure that I’ll have THE time of my life by then. I SO WILL.

No comments: